Spinach & Pork
Cook Time15 min
- 1.5 oz Sliced Pork
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 3 oz Spinach
- 1/2 Hard Boiled Egg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Potato Starch
Calorie: 608 kcal
“Filling, nutritious and satisfying”
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with salt and starch.
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan and sauté the pork.
- Boil spinach and cut into chunks.
- Put pork, spinach, and boiled egg on prepared ramen serve.
- Komatsuna can be used instead of spinach.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0