Shio – Cold Tomato
Cook Time30 min
- 1 Canned Tomato
- 2 slices Bacon
- ½ Onion
- Garlic Paste
- to taste Basil Leaves
- 1 tea spoon Salt
- to taste Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Starch in water
Calorie: 802 kcal
“Cold noodles with Tomato.”
- Dice onuib.
- Slice bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook bacon in saucepan until translucent. Add onion and cook throughly.
- Cook canned tomatoes, garlic paste, sugar, salt, pepper, and basil leaves in medium-low heat for 2 minutes and add water starch to finish.
- Leave in sauce pan to cool, then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Boil noodles then drain with cold water.
- Mix 1 cup of water and powder soup then add ice to chill.
- Cooked carrots or zucchini work well with this recipe.
Share & Print
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0