Original – Mushroom & Tomato
Cook Time15 min
- 1 pack Shimeji Mushrooms
- 8 clusters Shitake Mushrooms
- 8 Grape Tomatoes
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon White Wine
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Calorie: 713 kcal
“The perfect combination of flavors to bring out the delicious taste of ramen.”
- Cut mushrooms into bite-size pieces. Peel tomatoes by boiling in hot water and wiping clean. Cut in half and remove the seeds.
- Mince garlic.
- Put olive oil into a pan and fry garlic until translucent. Then fry mushrooms and tomatoes with white wine, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add toppings to ramen and serve.
- Vegetable oil can be used instead of olive oil. You can mix 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and vegetable oil.
- Regular tomato can be used instead of fruit tomato. Make sure to peel skin of tomato to avoid sour taste. If you like sour taste, you can use a tomato can to add sour taste.
- Enoki and Shiitake is a group of mushrooms. Try with what you have in a refrigerator.
Share & Print
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0