Tonkotsu – Cream & Mushroom
Cook Time12 min
- 1 Large Eringi Mushroom(Optional)
- 4 Mushrooms
- 3 oz Chicken Breast
- Alfredo Sauce to taste
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
Calorie: 611 kcal
“Pale color and light taste. Great for winter.”
- Cut erlingi into bite-sized pieces. Then, slice chicken thinly.
- Cook chicken in vegetable oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Then, stir in erlingi and mushrooms and cook on low. Lastly, pour Alfredo sauce all over ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to cooked ramen and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Porcini mushroom can be used as well.
- You can melt cheese by heating in a microwave or toaster oven.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0