Tonkotsu – Carbonara with Spinach
Cook Time8 min
- ½ bundle Spinach
- 1 Onion
- ½ pack Mushrooms
- 4 slices Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Cream
- 4 tablespoons Cheese Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Calorie: 773 kcal
“The egg and cream gives this ramen a rich, carbonara-inspired taste.”
- Cut spinach into small pieces. Slice onion thinly, and cut mushrooms in half.
- Slice bacon.
- Cook bacon in saucepan. Once bacon is half-cooked, add onion and mushrooms. Stir and cook until ingredients are throughly cooked.
- Add Spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put an egg in the center and cover with a lid until the egg is half-cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add toppings to ramen and add cream, cheese powder, and black pepper to finish.
- To mix egg with cheese and cream well, cook egg very lightly.
- Extra black pepper adds a spicy taste.
Share & Print
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0