Tonkotsu – Cabbage & Butter
Cook Time5 min
- 2 leaves Cabbage
- ¼ Carrot
- 4.5 oz Butter
Calorie: 730 kcal
“Simple one-pot cooking and plenty of butter makes for a delicious, rich taste.”
- Chop cabbage into large pieces and thinly slice carrots.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot then add ramen, carrots, and 3 teaspoons of butter. Boil ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Mix cabbage into the pot and boil for a minute.
- Put soup in a bowl with noodles and toppings.
- Add the remaining butter and serve.
- Adjust the cook time to make texture of cabbage in your favor. 1 min to crispy texture and another 1 min to soft texture.
- If you prefer your cabbage softer, boil for an additional minute.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0