Tonkotsu – Beef
Cook Time6 min
- ¼ Head of Cabbage
- 12 oz Sliced Beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Calorie: 645 kcal
“Light flavor, but immensely satisfying”
- Cut cabbage into long thin strips.
- Boil water and cook beef in saucepan until half-cooked. The hot water will finish cooking the beef.
- Add cabbage onto noodles, then pile beef seasoned with salt and pepper and serve.
- Add and egg on top if you wish.
- Adjust the temperature (cook) of the beef to your liking.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0