Shio – Shrimp Chili Ramen
Cook Time8 min
- 24 Shrimp
- 1 bundle Bok Choy
- Chili Sauce or Sweet Chili Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Potato Starch
- 1.5 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
Calorie: 593 kcal
“Great blend of shio and chili flavors”
- Remove back vein of shrimps then season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle shrimp with potato starch.
- Cut green bok choy stalks into bite-size pieces.
- Fry in order of shrimp and bok choy in vegetable oil. Then, add chili sauce to taste.
- Present ingredients on ramen and serve.
- Komatsuna, spinach, lettuce, or celery can be used in place of bok choy.
- Pre-cook large shrimp to avoid undercooking.
Share & Print
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0