Shio – Cold Fruit Ramen
Cook Time15 min
- 1 Avocado
- 8 Grape Tomato
- ½ Grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
Calorie: 757 kcal
“Cold noodles with avocado, grapefruit, and tomatoes.”
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and dice. Halve tomatoes.
- Scoop out grapefruit.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt and store in refrigerator with other ingredients.
- Cool noodles with cold water after boiling.
- Mix soup flavor packet and pepper in ice water until blended.
- Pour soup into prepared cold noodles and add all toppings before serving.
- Save grapefruit juice to use it for dressing.
- White peach can and olive soaked into vinegar can be used to add taste.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0