Shio – Cabbage & Bacon
Cook Time6 min
- 6 to 8 slices Bacon
- 1/3 Cabbage
- 2 to 3 cloves Garlic
- 1.5 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- to taste Salt and Pepper
Calorie: 663 kcal
“Perfect combination of Bacon and Cabbage in Shio Ramen”
- Slice bacon in large-size and cut cabbage in bite-size. Slice garlic thin.
- Grease a pan and stir garlic with low heat. Once it turns to golden brown, add bacon and cabbage with salt and pepper.
- Put everything on ramen to serve.
- Enjoy presence of bacon by cutting it in the same size as cabbage.
- You can remove garlic or mince it.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0