Shio – Cabbage & Bacon with Cheese
Cook Time15 min
- 4 large leaves Cabbage
- 3-4 slices Bacon
- 12 Fruit Tomato
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- to taste Pepper
Calorie: 784 kcal
“Bacon and cabbage are the perfect combination in Shio Ramen.”
- Slice bacon and cabbange into bite-sized pieces. Slice garlic into thin pieces.
- Grease pan and cook garlic at a low heat. Once it becomes golden brown, add bacon and cabbage with salt and pepper.
- Stir until tender and add fruit tomato then add parmesan cheese and pepper to finish.
- Put all ingredients over prepared raman and serve.
- Cut cabbage thinly; otherwise, ingredients will not be mixed well.
- You can cook bacon until crunchy texture. In this case, cook bacon 80% first and later cook with fruit tomatoes to better finish.
- You can use bean sprouts, Eringi mushroom, and komatsuna instead of cabbage to enjoy the ramen. Try a variety of vegetables.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0