Miso – Double Corn
Cook Time15 min
- 3 ½ tablespoon Whole Canned Corn
- 3 Baby Corn
- 1/4 Red Pepper
- 1/3 Zucchini
- suitable amount Tempura Powder
- suitable amount Vegetable Oil
Calorie: 592 kcal
“Delicious ramen with sweet corn”
- Drain canned corn. Cut red pepper and zucchini into 2cm pieces. Dissolve tempura powder in water.
- Coat corn, red pepper, and zucchini with tempura powder and fry in oil at 350˚F.
- Put whole corn and tempura pieces on top of miso ramen and serve.
- If you prefer, you can boil and sauté the veggies instead of frying.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0