Miso – Chinjao
Cook Time8 min
- 5 oz Pork Loin
- 5 oz Bambooshoot
- ½ Green Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Potato Starch
- Soy Sauce to taste
- Vegetable Oil
Calorie: 686 kcal
“A uniquely crunchy texture”
- Cut pork pork loin into thin slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover wih soy sauce and coat with potato starch.
- Cut bamboo shoots and green peppers into thin slices.
- Fry pork first. Then fry bamboo shoots and green peppers.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Present ingredients on ramen and serve.
- Garlic and ginger can be used to season the pork.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/recipes.sanyofoodsamerica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 120
0 0 100 0